DOS AND DON'TS IF YOU ARE IN AN ACCIDENT
- Don't discuss fault with anyone.
- Don't give ANY statement to the other person's insurance company.
- Don't deny any injuries you may have suffered.
- Don't be brave and courageous and sit at home in pain. Go to the doctor or emergency room if you are hurt.
- Don't delay in seeking medical care.
- Don't miss doctor's or therapy appointments.
- Do call Robert Paysinger, Esq. immediately for your free consultation. Information is power and we will empower you.
- Do contact the police immediately if you are in an accident involving an automobile, motorcycle, truck, bicycle or pedestrian.
- Do take pictures of the scene and any visible injuries.
- Do report the accident to your insurance company and obtain a copy of your policy.
- Do locate and get the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Do keep track of all of your damages, medical bills loss of earnings or any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Do save you all of you medicine bottles, casts, neck braces or other medical devices or appliances.
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your Web site.